You have the right to inform a company that you have declined the purchase without being required to pay a penalty or state your reasons within fourteen calendar days
of the day following the day upon which you took delivery or concluded the services agreement, being the day after the day upon which you received the ordered voucher by email.
All requests to waive a purchase must be made in writing to Outspot (Confinity BVBA) at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use the withdrawal form to do this.
For some of our special offers there is even a 6-month money-back guarantee.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to personalised products where your preferences were implemented by the supplier (such as if your name is stated on a product). The right of withdrawal is likewise not applicable to trips booked online and to tickets for events, concerts, festivals or other such occasions that entail one or more fixed dates.
In the following cases the right of withdrawal is also not applicable. Products that are:
- made according to your specifications or that are clearly intended for a specific person;
- perishable or that have a limited shelf life;
- not suitable for being returned due to health or hygiene reasons and which were unsealed after delivery;
- the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the actual value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the company;
- contracts where you have specifically requested a visit from the company for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance. If, on the occasion of such a visit, the company provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than replacement parts necessarily used in carrying out the maintenance or in making the repairs, the right of withdrawal shall apply to those additional services or goods;
- the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
- the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- the provision of accommodation other than for residential purpose, transport of goods, car rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance;
- the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the contract performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and his/her acknowledgment that he/she thereby loses his/her right of withdrawal;
- contracts for betting or lottery services.
Refunds during the withdrawal period
The refund shall be performed within 14 days of the right of withdrawal being exercised, with such for a sum that is equal to the sum paid for the purchase of the voucher. The payment of the refund may be delayed until Outspot has received your goods or until you have provided proof of shipping.
If you are not satisfied with a purchased product, irrespective of the reason therefore, you can return the ordered product within 14 days of receiving it. The purchase price will be refunded once the returned product is received. We can refuse to accept returned products or decline payment of a refund if the return delivery does not have sufficient stamps, if the period granted for returns has expired, if the product packaging is damaged or not enclosed, or if the product has been damaged due to the consumer’s use thereof.